OJO Sun & glasses is a unique, profitable franchise system that deals with optical and sunglasses. With its own outstanding successful and competitive brand, OJO is committed to quality, latest fashion trends, high-quality retail outlets and well-trained employees.
We have become the most successful chain of sunglasses in our country (Cyprus) in just 5 years. With existing locations in Cyprus, Greece, Lebanon and Malta, we are now able to expand internationally.
Most of our franchises have invested in more than one store, because they have identified our brand as highly profitable and competitive, while being committed to superior quality and high fashion, with professional and friendly service in our "State of the Art" retail outlets.
Our History Diagram
Why OJO Franchise?
To create an "Ojo Sun & glasses" store, the investment is around 75,000 euros. This cost includes the operating license, manufacture and original stock in sunglasses.
The average return period of the initial investment is less than 30 months. Most franchises have depreciated their investment in less than 2 years.
In last years, the demand for sunglasses has increased, as, in addition to practical use, it also occurs as a source of self-expression. Combined with increased awareness and awareness of UV protection, and the fact that most people have their own collection of 2 to 5 pairs, the industry of sunglasses is today very demanding by the consumer.
It’s a product that doesn’t know seasons, since the need for sunglasses, especially in areas with high sunshine, creates an all-year demand. Of course the demand for optical glasses and optical lenses is stronger.
The success of "OJO Sun&glasses" is due to its ability to offer a combination of attractive prices, quality and style, making it accessible to everyone.
The gross profit margins achieved are among the highest in the retail sector, and in the case of well-organized and disciplined licensees, the result is the return of high percentage net profits.
The "OJO Sun & glasses" specializes in the market segment that allows consumers to buy fashionable sunglasses at always lower prices than the largest buy-in brands (Buy One & Get One Free with a €59.00 Average Selling Price).
OJO will always be considered as the sunglasses and optics chain, offering "fashion at the best quality and at the best price" in every market in which it operates.
The management of company “OJO Sun&glasses” is much easier than most franchised businesses in retail, because the traditional retail companies, are identified by a complicated and time-consuming process, expensive storage conditions, and a large team of staff to make it manageable.
In our company, inventories and daily business revenue are easily controlled and managed, using the "Cloud". The ordering process is almost 100% automated and the supply of new products as well as all other pre-requisites such as accessories and branded packages are shipped from the Central European warehouse of Cyprus.
Cause of the few municipal laws and requirements for business licenses, the opening of an OJO optician and sunglasses retail is fast and easy.
I am the proud owner of two OJO Sunglasses outlets in Malta and am now working on opening my third location. This is why:
- My customers simply love the OJO Sunglasses collection for so many reasons. They are top quality, very fashionable and above all, are affordable for everyone. Besides high fashion styles for woman, they also have a huge range for men and children as well. It’s really difficult to beat the fantastic value that our customers get from us, which is the reason that 80% of our local customers return only to us.
- Location! Location! Location! The small sizes of the OJO Sunglasses concept, makes it easier and possible for me to rent stores in the best locations. The first store I opened in Valletta, Malta is only 23 square meters, and my second location is a kiosk of just 16 square meters, and they both work fantastically.
- The low cost of setting up my franchise locations were always within reach. Each OJO business cost me less than 75,000 Euros including everything (the construction, shop fitting, franchise fee and even my opening stocks).
- While my Gross Profit margin is often well over 65%, the guaranteed 60%, I get from the OJO head office is something very few franchisors will commit to. This clearly shows that they are willing to take risks together with me in my business.
- Their franchise training and support is hard to beat. From day 1, they get involved with the planning and building of my location, assist me with hiring and training my staff. Their conventions are fantastic and they know how to go the extra mile towards doing their very best in helping me succeed in my business. Their department managers (marketing, logistics etc) are always just a phone call away. They are always there when I need them in real time.
I know that OJO Sunglasses is going to be one of the largest and most successful Sunglasses Brands in Europe. That’s why I joined them and that’s also why I am already looking for my 3rd location in less than 3 years since I acquired my first store.
Should you have any questions about my experience as an OJO Franchisee, please feel free to reach out to me on email@example.com , and if you happen to be in Malta, feel free to pop in to one of my stores and say hello.
OJO Sunglasses - Malta Franchisee