A Franchise Opportunity
OJO Sunglasses is probably the most successful chain of sunglasses with its own highly successful and competitive brand committed to quality trends of fashion, high class retail shops and highly trained employees.
We have become the most successful chain of sunglasses in our country of origin (Cyprus) in just 5 years. With already locations in Cyprus, Greece, Lebanon & Malta we are now on track to reach more locations internationally.
Most of our franchisees have invested in more than one store because they have identified our brand to be highly profitable, very competitive, while at the same time, totally committed to superior quality, high fashion, professional and friendly service in our “State of the Art” retail stores.
Our History Diagram
Why OJO Franchise?
To set up an OJO franchise business is within the reach of most franchisees. With an investment of around 75,000 Euros, you should be able to set yourself up in business including the franchise joining fee, the construction of your location and a full inventory of opening stocks to get started. Our average return on investment is under 30 months with many of our franchisees having returned their investment within 2 years.
During the past decade, the transition of sunglasses has moved from being mostly a pragmatic item (to prevent sun glare on our eyes), to a source of fashionable self-expression. Together with increased UV protective awareness and the fact that most people like to have a personal collection of 2 to 5 sunglasses to choose from on a daily basis, the sunglasses industry now enjoys a very strong consumer demand. In many hot and sunny climates around the world, where summers are long and winters are short, sunglasses have become a “year round” business. Demand for optics and optical lenses remains even stronger.
OJO’s success is predominantly due to its ability to combine quality and style at affordable prices for everyone, making the OJO brand accessible to everyone. Since the percentage of gross profit margin is also very attractive, well organized, motivated and cooperative OJO franchisees usually enjoy above average net profits.
OJO Sunglasses has identified a niche enabling consumers to purchase high fashion quality sunglasses at prices which will always be lower than the mainstream brands. (Buy One & Get One Free with average price 59,00 euros).OJO will always be perceived to be the “Fashionable yet Best Quality” priced sunglasses chain in every market that it enters.
Managing an OJO sunglasses business is allot easier than most franchised retail businesses, which involve complicated and time consuming preparation, expensive storage conditions and a large staff to operate. At OJO sunglasses, stocks and daily business revenues are easily controlled and managed using state of the art “cloud technology”. The ordering process is almost 100% automated and the supply of new products and all other inventory requirements such as accessories and branded packaging, arrives from OJO’s central European warehouse in Cyprus.
Since sunglasses are a fashion accessory which does not require optical eye testing on the customer, anyone can become an OJO franchisee. Due to few municipal laws and business license requirements, the launching of an OJO Sunglasses retail business, is quick and easy.
I am the proud owner of two OJO Sunglasses outlets in Malta and am now working on opening my third location. This is why:
- My customers simply love the OJO Sunglasses collection for so many reasons. They are top quality, very fashionable and above all, are affordable for everyone. Besides high fashion styles for woman, they also have a huge range for men and children as well. It’s really difficult to beat the fantastic value that our customers get from us, which is the reason that 80% of our local customers return only to us.
- Location! Location! Location! The small sizes of the OJO Sunglasses concept, makes it easier and possible for me to rent stores in the best locations. The first store I opened in Valletta, Malta is only 23 square meters, and my second location is a kiosk of just 16 square meters, and they both work fantastically.
- The low cost of setting up my franchise locations were always within reach. Each OJO business cost me less than 75,000 Euros including everything (the construction, shop fitting, franchise fee and even my opening stocks).
- While my Gross Profit margin is often well over 65%, the guaranteed 60%, I get from the OJO head office is something very few franchisors will commit to. This clearly shows that they are willing to take risks together with me in my business.
- Their franchise training and support is hard to beat. From day 1, they get involved with the planning and building of my location, assist me with hiring and training my staff. Their conventions are fantastic and they know how to go the extra mile towards doing their very best in helping me succeed in my business. Their department managers (marketing, logistics etc) are always just a phone call away. They are always there when I need them in real time.
I know that OJO Sunglasses is going to be one of the largest and most successful Sunglasses Brands in Europe. That’s why I joined them and that’s also why I am already looking for my 3rd location in less than 3 years since I acquired my first store.
Should you have any questions about my experience as an OJO Franchisee, please feel free to reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org , and if you happen to be in Malta, feel free to pop in to one of my stores and say hello.
OJO Sunglasses - Malta Franchisee